By visiting the sites, web and mobile, https://www.euroconnect.bg, and on the dedicated pages of social networks and in the APP Applications linked to them, owned by the DATA CONTROLLER: Euroconnect eood (VAT number: 202451192), based in Sofia. Ul. Slivnitsa 188, e-mail address: email@example.com
This statement, made by the Owner, describe the types of cookies used and the purposes of the cookies installed on the euroconnect.bg website, as well as to describe and define those of any third parties involved.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that sites visited by the user send to the user’s terminal (usually browser), where they are stored and then transmitted back to the same sites on the same user’s next visit.
Cookies are distinguished according to the entity that installs them on the user’s terminal:
- Proprietary cookies (so-called “first-party”), installed by the same operator of the site that the user is visiting, in order to allow the user to navigate more efficiently and/or to monitor the actions exercised by the user;
- Third-party cookies, in the course of browsing the site, you may also receive on your terminal equipment cookies that are sent from sites or web servers, other than the one you are currently visiting, for the same purposes mentioned above.
Cookies are used for different purposes and differ from each other precisely on the basis of the purposes pursued by those who use them. They are distinguished into:
- “Technical cookies” used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the provision of a service explicitly requested by the user: they allow the site that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or to make a purchase or to authenticate. The installation of such cookies does not require users’ prior consent, while the obligation to provide information remains in place;
- “Statistical cookies” used to monitor the performance of the site, for example, to know the number of pages visited or the number of users who viewed a particular section. The analysis of these cookies generates anonymous and aggregated statistical data without any reference to the identity of the site surfers. They are also useful for evaluating possible changes and improvements to the site itself.
- “Profiling cookies” aimed at creating profiles related to the user allow the site that installed them to monitor the user’s browsing also for the purpose of sending advertising or offering services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the web. Because of the particular invasiveness of such devices, European and Italian regulations require that the user be adequately informed about their use and express valid consent for their use.
If you want to learn more, you can check out the following site: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
FIRST-PARTY TECHNICAL NAVIGATION COOKIES
“Strictly necessary browsing or session” cookies
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to navigate throughout the site and fully utilize its features, such as accessing the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies some necessary services, such as filling out a form for a contest, authenticating for access to restricted areas, or making a purchase, cannot be enjoyed.
Cookies allow the site to remember choices made by the user (such as name, language, or region of origin) by allowing the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria and provide advanced personalized features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to text size, fonts, and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They can also be used to provide services you have requested such as watching a video or comments on a blog, store consents given by the user.
“Performance-oriented” analytical cookies
These cookies collect information about how users use a site, e.g., which pages are most visited, whether you get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the operation of a website.
In order to constantly improve and optimize the service, the site uses tracking technologies from Google Analytics to perform statistical analysis of the site.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis tool released by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses personal data to track and analyze site usage and create reports and share data with other Google tools. Google may use personal data to personalize advertising.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data
Lead Champion (IntelligenceFocus Inc.)
Lead Champion is a lead generation service provided by IntelligenceFocus Inc.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies, usage data and IP address
Place of processing: Italy – Opt Out
COOKIE MANAGEMENT BY BROWSER
You can also remove existing cookies and block the installation of new cookies through your browser settings.
Most popular browsers provide the ability to block only third-party cookies, accepting only the site’s own cookies.
The procedure for handling cookies is different for each browser. Instructions for the most popular browsers are given below .
To learn how to manage cookies through this browser’s settings: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/.
To find out how to enable incognito browsing mode: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=it.
To learn how to delete cookies, block them possibly even selectively, receive alerts about your cookie settings: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it.
To learn how to manage cookies, delete them, block them, select them through the settings of this browser: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7.
To find out how to manage cookies through the settings of this browser: Firefox- Cookie Management.
To learn how to manage the privacy settings panel and inhibit tracking of your online activities: Firefox- Privacy Management .
To find out how to enable and disable cookies: Firefox- Disable Cookies.
To know how to delete cookies: Firefox – Delete Cookies.
To find out how to block cookies: Firefox – Blocking Cookies.
To learn how to disable only third-party cookies: Firefox- Disable third-party cookies.
To learn how to manage cookies through this browser’s settings: http://supporto.teletu.it/assistenza-tecnica/configurazioni/browser-internet/safari/gestione-cookie/.
To learn how to manage cookies through this browser’s settings: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html.